PACIFIC Industrial & Marine Ltd. Services
SAFETY - HONESTY - FAIRNESS - INTEGRITY - ENVIRONMENTAL SENSITIVENESS
PACIFIC Industrial & Marine Ltd. specializes in all aspects of Marine and Bridge Construction serving Vancouver Island and the coast of British Columbia with expert quality manufacturing and service.
Since 2004 PACIFIC Industrial & Marine Ltd. (PIM) has focused its accumulated knowledge to marine construction, pile installation and repairs predominately performing government contracts for Federal, First Nations, Provincial and Municipal marine contracts as well as private industry.
In 2006 PIM added a CWB Certified steel fabrication shop focused on steel bridges and marine structure fabrication as in floating leads, steel pontoon break waters, fenders, catwalks, platforms and vehicle ramps.
We have supplied and installed throughout British Columbia for Department of Highways, BC Ferry Services Ltd., BC Timber Sales, Private Forest Companies, Ministry of Environment, and BC Parks of Canada.
In 2012 PIM added a CWB Certified aluminum fabrication shop.
PACIFIC Industrial & Marine Ltd.’s multifaceted capabilities allows for supply and install of marine products all within one company.
The preservation of natural resources and the health of our non-built environment are important to our organization. While conducting operations we shall consider the appropriate protection of biotic communities, including human, animal and plant life, air, water and soil.
Equipment Available For Service
- 100 Ton Spud Barge 33.33m x 11.58m x2.13m "PACIFIC II"
- Ramp Barge 42.7m x 13.14m x 3.26m "DELTA I"
- Linkbelt 418 100 Ton Crane
- American 5299 50 Ton Crawler Crane
- Linkbelt LS108 45 Ton Crane
- Linkbelt LS98 25 Ton Crane
- Manitowoc 2900 70 Ton Crane
- John Deere 225C LCRTS Hydraulic Excavator
- ICE 22-30 Vibratory Hydraulic Pile Driver Extractor
- Air controlled marine sinking work platform
- Workboat/Crewboat 8m x 2.6m x .7m
- Landing Craft 11.22m x 3.72m x .73m
- 22 Ton Freightliner Boom Truck with 40’ trailer
- Two 5 Ton crane trucks
- 5 Tonne Maeda Crawler Crane for tight spaces
- 8 acres of work area and storage at the head of Cowichan Bay
- Easy water access for transfer product from land to water
- Dock access for loading/unloading vessels
- Steel fabrication shop
- Aluminum fabrication shop
Qualifications and Certifications
- Certified crane operators
- Ticketed Bridgemen/Piledrivers
- Certified Carpenters
- CWB Certified supervisors and welders – steel and aluminum
- PACIFIC Industrial Construction Safety (PICS) prequalified contractor of PICS Consortium
- BC Forest Safe Certified
- Vancouver Island Construction Association Members